Enjoy a Mediterranean spit roast, every Sunday. More
Tours & Tastings
Join our Cellar Masters and Vineyard Hosts for an enjoyable learning experience!
- Informative tour of Vineyard, wine making process, barrel education and history of NZ wine industry
- Tour of wine museum historic methods of traditional winemaking practices
- Sensory Evaluation and discussion
- Comprehensive Tasting of several medal winning wines
- Family History 4th generation
Teach the taste buds, educate the palette. Visitors to Vilagrad can participate in the hour and a half long tasting tour of the cellar and vineyard. On this informative tour you will learn about the serious art of viticulture and winemaking from the grape to the bottle, and then on to the ultimate test, the tasting.
Each tasting includes wine appreciation and sensory evaluation of a selection of quality wines and excellent ports. Vilagrad's overall experience will ensure visitors to the winery leave well educated about the wine making process, wine sensory and the history of NZ wines.
Bookings are essential for Vilagrad tours, so be sure to book with us first.
Vineyard accommodation now available at Vilagrad. More